Sometimes the perfect holiday gift is an item you’ve been eyeing all year. Other times the perfect holiday gift is an actual holiday-themed item. If you’re looking for the former this season we already have you covered whether you’re a pop culture lover or a tabletop enthusiast. But if you’re on the lookout for the latter, we’re also here to help. We’ve put together a massive list of great seasonal merchandise celebrating our favorite TV shows, films, video games, and more. From advent calendars and home goods, to comfort wear and ornaments, to so much more, we have plenty of present options for every wish list this December.
Advent Calendars – Elf: The Official Advent Calendar ($29.99)
We’re living in the golden age of advent calendars. They aren’t merely daily chocolate delivery systems anymore. You can now get just about any kind, offering whatever kind of treats you like. Those many options include advent calendars inspired by pop culture favorites, including this obviously perfect Elf option from Insight Editions. All month long you can open up gifts like stickers, tin buttons, key chains, Christmas decorations, and more based on the Will Ferrell holiday classic.
Looking for more pop culture advent calendars?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Advent Calendar ($49.99)
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation Advent Calendar ($49.99)
- The Office Funko Advent Calendar ($59.95)
- Jurassic World 30th Anniversary Holiday Advent Calendar Mini Figure Set ($32.99)
- Stranger Things 4 Advent Calendar ($48.99)
Glassware – Joy Jolt Star Wars Ugly Christmas Sweater Glasses Set ($29.95)
Joy Jolt’s Disney and Star Wars collections have enough fantastic items for fans of the Mouse House and galaxy far, far away that you could knock off most of your 2023 gift shopping list at the site. But if you’re looking for a Christmas-specific set of glasses you’ll want Joy Jolt’s delightful Star Wars Ugly Christmas Sweater collection. These four glasses are fun, practical, and, despite their inspiration, strangely stylish. They would even make Palpatine smile on Christmas morning.
Looking for more pop culture holiday glassware?
- Batman: The Animated Series Joker Christmas Pint Glass ($12.99) – Yeah, we’re using this glass, based on one of the show’s best episodes, year round.
- Saturday Night Live Schweddy Ball White Mug ($12.95) – As the kids say, “If you know, you know.” And anyone who does will love this mug celebrating a truly iconic SNL sketch.
Ornaments – Rick and Morty Ornaments ($19.99)
What duo says “Christmas” more than Rick and Morty? Uh… literally any other pair? I mean, there’s probably some couple in the infinite multiverse who captures the holiday spirit less, but who cares! We want to decorate our tree with television’s most absurd cartoons, and this double Hallmark set will let us do just that. If we’re celebrating TV and Christmas at the same time this is :burp: how we’re going to squanch it. The fact they’ll both look terrified of our tree makes it even better.
Looking for more pop culture holiday ornaments?
- Elf: Buddy The Elf Singing Ornament ($9.99)
- Roy Kent Ted Lasso Christmas Ceramic Ornament ($9.95)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Forged Monstrous Merrymakers Mimic Ornaments($36.99)
- Squid Game – Dalgona Candy Ornament Set ($35)
- Magic the Gathering 3-Piece Christmas Ornament Set ($12)
- Hand Painted “Eye Of Sauron” Lord of the Rings Ornaments ($12/15)
- Nicolas “Picolas” Cage Christmas Ornament ($14.99) – Please please please click this link to see this pickle-themed option. We love it oh so much.
Ugly Holiday Sweaters – Loki: The Christmas Variant Ugly Christmas Sweater ($59.99)
Merchoid has so many fantastic pop culture Christmas sweaters to choose from it’s almost impossible to settle on just one. It’s a massive collection covering film, TV, literature, video games, and more. So we opted for a piece of clothing that truly captures what’s great about all of them. The MCU’s Loki is now the God of Stories. He’s responsible for every reality, which means he’s responsible for every ugly Christmas sweater. Talk about a glorious holiday purpose.
Looking for more pop culture ugly holiday sweaters?
- House Of The Dragon Holiday Sweater ($51.95)
- The Lord Of The Rings Ugly Christmas Sweater ($39.95)
- Ted Lasso Ugly Christmas Sweater ($34.95 – $37.95)
- Doug Nickelodeon Ugly Christmas Sweater ($54)
- Fallout Gary Ugly Christmas Sweater ($54)
- Rugrats Tommy Pickles Maccababy Holiday Sweater ($59.90)
- Stranger Things Hellfire Club Ugly Christmas Sweater ($48)
Home Goods and Decor – Lenox “Grinchmas” Collection
You could easily put together an entire holiday-themed gift guide made up entirely of Lenox’s pop culture options. The company offers ornaments, frames, decorations, kitchenware, and more from The Peanuts, Star Wars, and Disney. But our Christmas movie-loving hearts are partial to Lenox’s The Grinch Who Stole Christmas “Grinchmas” collection. From mugs, plates, salt and pepper shakers, trays, mugs, and more, you can turn your home into a big celebration of the holiday’s iconic green villain-turned-softy
Looking for more pop culture holiday home goods and decor?
- Nintendo Super Mario Super Star Light-Up Tree Topper ($35.99) – Mamma mia! What a perfect pop culture tree topper!
- Marvel’s The Incredible Hulk Nutcracker ($64.99) – This is an amazing decoration and not a functioning nutcracker, but that’s for the best. We don’t want our nuts crushed, not smashed.
- Mickey Mouse Hanukkah Salad Plate Set ($44.99) – You’ll want to use these elegant plates more than eight nights a year.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation “Make It Snow” Pillow ($32.95) – Make this charming gift so for the Captain Picard fan in your life.
Comfort Wear – Pokémon Holiday Long John Pajama Set ($25-$39)
Some families like to wear matching clothes in their holiday photos. It’s a playful way to celebrate Christmas, and you can do that while also celebrating your favorite game with Hanna Andersson’s Pokémon long john collection. Thanks to the color of a Poké ball they don’t even look out of place as holiday-themed comfort ware. And there are PJs for everyone in your herd, no matter their age or size.
Looking for more pop culture holiday comfort wear ideas?
- Star Wars Han Solo “Han In Hanukkah” Sweatshirt ($44.90) – Needless to say this Han Solo Hanukkah sweatshirt is “ not too shabby.”
- Elf Crocs ($64.99/$74.99) – Young or old, wearing Elf-themed Crocs on Christmas morning sounds so perfect it makes us think Santa is real. (And that we know him.)
- Studio Ghibli My Neighbor Totoro Forest Spirits Holiday Sweater ($59.90) – Why wasn’t this Box Lunch My Neighbor Totoro exclusive included in our ugly sweater section? Because it’s gorgeous!
Toys – LEGO Ideas Home Alone McAllister House Set ($299.99)
We’ve been obsessed with LEGO’s Home Alone McAllister House set since it was merely a LEGO Ideas submission, but can you blame us? The most expensive item on our list is a toy, a collectible, and a Christmas decoration all in one. It’s everything you could want from a holiday-themed item, one that celebrates so many things we love. And any time we can honor a holiday classic while also having some fun we will
Looking for more pop culture holiday toys?
- Star Wars The Black Series Holiday Figures ($27.99 each) – Every year Hasbro brings Christmas to the galaxy far, far away and every year we love every holiday-themed collectible.
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Disney Parks Holiday Train Set ($141.99) – Another toy that also doubles as Christmas decor? Oh boy!
Pet Toys – BARK Season’s Treatings Advent Calendar for Dogs ($49.99)
Advent calendars aren’t just for humans any more than Christmas gifts are. And since we know you’re definitely going to get your pup some presents this year, we had to highlight BARK’s holiday box for dogs. It will let you give your very good furry best friend something every day for 24 days. This Costco-exclusive dog advent calendar box comes with eight Christmas-themes toys and sixteen treats from their
Looking for more pop culture pet holiday gift ideas?
- ZippyPaws Holiday Burrow – Reindeer Pen ($16.99) – We won’t say how cute we think this little Rudolph toy is, but you can probably guess.
- Frisco Holiday 8 Days of Hanukkah Cardboard Calendar with Toys for Cats ($19.99) – Did you really think we’d forget about cats? Zero chance. We love them almost as much as we fear their wrath.
Board Games – Asmodee’s The Nightmare Before Christmas ($35)
It was another big year for Asmodee, one of our favorite tabletop publishers. You can easily fill up all the space below the board game fan in your life’s tree this holiday season with award-winning games like Challengers!, Unlock!, Star Wars: Shatterpoint, Marvel D.A.G.G.E.R., and more. But if you’re looking for a Christmas-themed game option this December we suggest Asmodee’s new The Nightmare Before Christmas card game, which lets you play as your favorite characters from the film
Looking for more holiday-themed board games?
- Betrayal at House on the Hill with Betrayal Evil Reigns in the Wynter’s Pale the Yuletide Tale Expansion ($21.99 for Expansion) – We know, this is not a board game you expected to see for a Christmas guide. But this horror classic from Avalon Hill is ready for December thanks to an all-new spooky Yuletide expansion.
- A Christmas Karen ($9.99) – If you want something light for your extended family to play this Christmas, Asmodee also has a game perfect for everyone except your actual Aunt Karen.