Mark your calendars everyone, Disney+ Day is heading our way. On November 12, celebrate all Disney+ has to offer and everything coming to the platform in the future. The streamer promises new content, fan experiences, sneak peeks, and much more. Disney+ Day wants to say a big thank you to subscribers with content from all of Disney+’s brands including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star.
In a press release, Disney+ offers a tease at what’s to come in November:
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film Jungle Cruise, available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie Home Sweet Home Alone, a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called “Olaf Presents,” which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- The domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including “Frozen Fever,” Oscar®-winning shorts “Feast” and ”Paperman,” Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, “Get A Horse!” and more
- An animated short film “Ciao Alberto” from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film Luca
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of The World According to Jeff Goldblum from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- Dopesick, an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering
Really, how can anyone say no to a series named Dopesick? Especially interesting is the mention of a special celebrating Boba Fett. With The Book of Bobba Fett series slated to premiere in December, it would make sense to give viewers a look at the show. Fans of the MCU also seem to have some fun in store.
Disney+ has already shared that the event will be chock full of “breaking news, first looks, new trailers, [and] exclusive clips.” So, it sounds like this event will be definitely be entertaining both from a present and future perspective. Additionally, on this day, Disney+ “will make its debut in South Korea and Taiwan on November 12, and in Hong Kong on November 16.”
We can’t wait to glimpse everything on offer.