We embarked on a new cosmic adventure with Thor, Mighty Thor, Valkyrie, and more when Thor: Love and Thunder came to screens in July. And now it’s time to bring the wild next chapter of Thor’s sprawling story home. The Marvel Studios film is coming to Blu-ray soon, and we have just the thing to celebrate. The gallery below is full of exclusive Thor: Love and Thunder behind the scenes photos. From director Taika Waititi in his Korg motion capture ensemble to Chris Hemsworth looking godly as Thor, these photos capture a range of vibes. We’re here for all of them.
Give us an entire book of silly and perfect photos like this, please and thank you.
These Thor: Love and Thunder behind the scenes photos should put you in the mood for more content from the other side of the camera. Luckily for you, the home release has you covered. Bonus features for Thor: Love and Thunder include a gag reel and audio commentary. The featurettes and deleted scenes are as follows.
- Hammer-worthy: Thor and The Mighty Thor – Trace Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman’s journeys to becoming Thor and The Mighty Thor, respectively. Watch as the costars speak about the preparation behind embodying their legendary roles and describe how they combine their unstoppable forces.
- Shaping a Villain – This featurette introduces Love and Thunder’s primary antagonist, Gorr the God Butcher. Shining a light on the man who brings the character to life, this piece highlights his recruitment and process. Then fellow cast and crew reveal personal anecdotes.
- Another Classic Taika Adventure – This piece looks back on Taika Waititi’s journey taking over the Thor franchise and reinventing the God of Thunder. Revisit the moment Taika was announced as the new custodian of Thor and follow Taika through the production of Thor: Love and Thunder.
- Looking for Zeus – Thor, Valkyrie and Korg run into a few characters while seeking an audience with Zeus.
- Wasting Time – Star-Lord and Mantis convince Thor to help their cause.
- A Safe Vacation – A nonchalant Thor chats with a panicked Star-Lord and Mantis in the middle of chaos. An explosion thrusts Korg into the scene.
- Fighting For You – Zeus gifts Thor a special tool after overhearing a heartfelt conversation.
Thor: Love and Thunder has already arrived on digital and it will be available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on September 27.