Grab your new Because Science merch here: https://shop.nerdist20.wpengine.com/collections/because-scienceOpens in new tab
One of Batman's most iconic villains is Poison Ivy, who is not just known for her power over plant life, but also her poisonous lips! But what poison do her lips actually have? Kyle has the poisonous anecdote on this week's Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://bit.ly/BecSciSubOpens in new tab
More science: http://nerdist20.wpengine.com/topic/science-tech/Opens in new tab
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSciOpens in new tab
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_PhileOpens in new tab
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistOpens in new tab
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• THE REALITY OF DRUGGED LIPSTICK: http://bit.ly/2BJnvHZOpens in new tab
• BIOTOXIN LD50S: http://bit.ly/2oi5p8vOpens in new tab
• CYANIDE POISONING: http://bit.ly/2FonzwZOpens in new tab
• BOTULINUM: http://bit.ly/2CdMrIZOpens in new tab
• MEDIAN LETHAL DOSE: http://bit.ly/2ohdKJPOpens in new tab
• PRACTICALITY OF POISON LIPSTICK: http://bit.ly/2BJnvHZOpens in new tab
v2.08 – © Nerdist All Rights Reserved