SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
http://bit.ly/BecSciSubOpens in new tab
Anime likes to exaggerate bodily functions and we’re looking at one of the signature ones, the nosebleed. But just how powerful are these bloody propulsions? Kyle has the sanguinary physics on this week's Because Science!
Special thanks to Qualcomm for sponsoring today’s show! Want to fly out to LA and catch the Power Rangers movie premiere? Enter the giveaway here: http://www.nerdist20.wpengine.com/powerrangersgiveawayOpens in new tab
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribeOpens in new tab
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/Opens in new tab
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSciOpens in new tab
Watch the last episode at: http://nerdi.st/2lYAmhgOpens in new tab
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_PhileOpens in new tab
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistOpens in new tab
Because Science every Thursday.
• MACHINE GUN JETPACK: http://bit.ly/2mHUPInOpens in new tab
• THRUST: http://bit.ly/2m3XLvyOpens in new tab
• BLOOD VOLUME: http://bit.ly/2mHIAeUOpens in new tab
• AVERAGE HUMAN WEIGHT: http://bit.ly/2lFn8rcOpens in new tab
• HUMAN HEAD WEIGHT: http://bit.ly/2mDeXezOpens in new tab
• SHUTTLE ACCELERATION: http://bit.ly/2mI1kLaOpens in new tab
v2.08 – © Nerdist All Rights Reserved