SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
http://bit.ly/BecSciSubOpens in new tab
Get a 30-day free trial and watch Because Science episodes early on Alpha: https://goo.gl/QPP3AUOpens in new tab
The Kraken is one of the most feared mythical beasts ever for its ability to pull entire ships down under the waves. But how strong would it have to be to do that? Kyle has the gripping details on this week's Because Science!
Special thanks to Kraken Rum for sponsoring today’s episode! To find out how you can join the League of Darkness, check out http://www.krakenrum.comOpens in new tab
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribeOpens in new tab
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/Opens in new tab
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSciOpens in new tab
Watch the last episode at: http://nerdi.st/2xqdcGhOpens in new tab
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_PhileOpens in new tab
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistOpens in new tab
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• GROSS TONNAGE: http://bit.ly/2fA6zvhOpens in new tab
• KRAKEN: http://bit.ly/2xCLZPpOpens in new tab
• LARGEST SHIPS BY GROSS TONNAGE: http://bit.ly/2xDAlDSOpens in new tab
• REAL LIFE ORIGINS OF THE KRAKEN: http://bit.ly/2wXyxbsOpens in new tab
• LARGEST SAILING VESSELS: http://bit.ly/2wkOV1yOpens in new tab
• LIST OF LARGEST SHIPS BY GROSS TONNAGE: http://bit.ly/2xDAlDSOpens in new tab
• STRONGEST WHALE IN THE WORLD: http://bbc.in/2y8sS2wOpens in new tab
v2.08 – © Nerdist All Rights Reserved