SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
http://bit.ly/BecSciSubOpens in new tab
Taking a cue from X-Men Days of Future Past, Quicksilver has yet another mind blowing scene in X-Men Apocalypse, but just how fast is he going this time? Kyle does some speedy math on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribeOpens in new tab
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1WGBcMxOpens in new tab
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/Opens in new tab
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSciOpens in new tab
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_PhileOpens in new tab
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistOpens in new tab
Because Science every Thursday morning.
• X-Men mansion: http://nerdi.st/1tf07udOpens in new tab
• Mansion exterior location: http://nerdi.st/1RYL2lbOpens in new tab
• Mansion interior location: http://nerdi.st/24E49IqOpens in new tab
• Detonation velocities: http://nerdi.st/1U9BcS2Opens in new tab
• Bee wing frequency: http://nerdi.st/1teZQaxOpens in new tab
• Who’s faster Flash or Quicksilver? http://nerdi.st/1tlwsjBOpens in new tab
v2.08 – © Nerdist All Rights Reserved