SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
http://bit.ly/BecSciSubOpens in new tab
In the spirit of Nerdoween, we look at the biggest piece of candy ever, the Ghostbusters’ STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN. Kyle examines just how massive and filling he would be on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribeOpens in new tab
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1W6oM0WOpens in new tab
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/Opens in new tab
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSciOpens in new tab
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_PhileOpens in new tab
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistDotComOpens in new tab
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• How NYC Would Respond to an Actual Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Attack http://nerdi.st/1Wjw1xrOpens in new tab
• Calcuations http://nerdi.st/1ReVXsLOpens in new tab
• Volume of Stay Puft http://nerdi.st/20b5p6tOpens in new tab
• Marshmallow calories http://nerdi.st/1OZMAzhOpens in new tab
• Population of NYC, 1984 http://nerdi.st/1KGxIOuOpens in new tab
v2.08 – © Nerdist All Rights Reserved