SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
http://bit.ly/BecSciSubOpens in new tab
The Xenomorph of ALIEN fame is one of the most iconic monsters of all time and its acidic blood is equally iconic, but how acidic would it really be? Kyle does some blood chemistry on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribeOpens in new tab
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1WsgHC0Opens in new tab
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/Opens in new tab
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSciOpens in new tab
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_PhileOpens in new tab
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistDotComOpens in new tab
Because Science every Thursday.
• The acid that eats through everything: http://nerdi.st/1V2nsegOpens in new tab
• Handling hydrogen fluoride: http://nerdi.st/1TSghnVOpens in new tab
• World’s strongest acid: http://nerdi.st/1qSNjZOOpens in new tab
• Reptile blood pH: http://nerdi.st/1Q7ZTsBOpens in new tab
• The most corrosive acid known to man: http://nerdi.st/1VmDHTwOpens in new tab
• The world’s strongest acids: http://nerdi.st/20CWKssOpens in new tab
• Fluoroantimonic acid: http://nerdi.st/1SNdcAHOpens in new tab
• Flesh-Eating Hydrofluoric Acid: http://nerdi.st/1qK861qOpens in new tab
• LIght Bulb in Hydrofluoric Acid: http://nerdi.st/1XxULUqOpens in new tab
v2.08 – © Nerdist All Rights Reserved