SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
http://bit.ly/BecSciSubOpens in new tab
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribeOpens in new tab
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1MXpE2SOpens in new tab
The Matrix showed us a future where humans are used to power the biggest simulation ever, but is that really possible? Kyle plugs in to find out on this week’s Because Science!
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/Opens in new tab
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSciOpens in new tab
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_PhileOpens in new tab
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistDotComOpens in new tab
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• How much energy does the internet use? http://nerdi.st/1KpAPATOpens in new tab
• Voltage in the human body http://nerdi.st/1NLfKRQOpens in new tab
• Energy output of the human body http://nerdi.st/1LJ7QFlOpens in new tab
• Resistance of the human body http://nerdi.st/1igYCq4Opens in new tab
• World population in 1999 http://nerdi.st/1hS5cDGOpens in new tab
• First version of The Matrix script referenced processing power http://nerdi.st/1L1XVrJOpens in new tab
v2.08 – © Nerdist All Rights Reserved