SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
http://bit.ly/BecSciSubOpens in new tab
Mass Effect has a lot of cool weaponry but are they more realistic than you think? Kyle explains on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribeOpens in new tab
Watch the last episode: http://bit.ly/2dkfuLFOpens in new tab
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/Opens in new tab
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSciOpens in new tab
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_PhileOpens in new tab
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistOpens in new tab
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• HYPERVELOCITY RANGE FACTS: http://go.nasa.gov/2cD4wDCOpens in new tab
• EQUATIONS OF MOTION: http://bit.ly/2dEfdpSOpens in new tab
• MASS OF SAND GRAIN: http://bit.ly/2db0WhROpens in new tab
• BARREL LENGTH: http://bit.ly/2duyEC5Opens in new tab
• RAILGUN STATS: http://bit.ly/2dAJoLFOpens in new tab
• LORENTZ FORCE: http://bit.ly/2dsnvlXOpens in new tab
• VELOCITY MATH: http://bit.ly/2dfNIRiOpens in new tab
• ME WEAPONS: http://bit.ly/2dfNObmOpens in new tab
v2.08 – © Nerdist All Rights Reserved