Published Dec 01 2016
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Luke Skywalker's iconic Tatooine sunset scene is the stuff of film legend, but could it be even cooler? Kyle explains how on this week's Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/2fkQQe6
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile; https://instagram.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
• THE MOST SURREAL SUNSET IN THE UNIVERSE: http://bit.ly/2gzzxXH
• KEPLER DISCOVERS TATOOINE: http://go.nasa.gov/2fMY8qh
• BINARY STARS: http://bit.ly/2gHxQdn
• XKCD TATOOINE RAINBOW: http://bit.ly/2gmp8Rg
• CENTER OF MASS ANIMATIONS: http://bit.ly/2gHB7cP