Published Dec 15 2016
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Han Solo became a fan of Chewie's Bowcaster in The Force Awakens and it's easy to see why since it's more powerful than any good blaster. How is that possible? Kyle tells you the odds on this week's Because Science!
Thanks to Loot Crate for sponsoring today’s episode! Go to https://bitly.com/2drafc3 to learn more about Loot Crate, and enter code BECAUSESCIENCE at checkout for 10% off! Also, check out Loot Crate’s Halo Legendary Crate, go to http://www.lootcrate.com/LDNHalo to learn more, and enter code LDNHALO at checkout for a discount on your order!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/2gcrm2F
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• BOWCASTER CANON: http://nerdi.st/2gCqkg3
• BOWCASTER WORK: http://bit.ly/2gMGzdz
• COILGUN (GAUSS RIFLE): http://bit.ly/2gCjuXK
• HOW DOES A COILGUN WORK: http://bit.ly/2gCn3x8
• SOLENOID: http://nerdi.st/2hxUl2M
• FARADAY’S LAW: http://bit.ly/2hxYwvg
• TUG OF WAR ACCIDENT: http://bit.ly/2hvb0X4
• ARM DISLOCATION IS EASY: http://bit.ly/2hn30af