Published Feb 22 2018
Grab your new Because Science merch here: https://shop.nerdist.com/collections/because-science
One of Batman's most iconic villains is Poison Ivy, who is not just known for her power over plant life, but also her poisonous lips! But what poison do her lips actually have? Kyle has the poisonous anecdote on this week's Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://bit.ly/BecSciSub
More science: http://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• THE REALITY OF DRUGGED LIPSTICK: http://bit.ly/2BJnvHZ
• BIOTOXIN LD50S: http://bit.ly/2oi5p8v
• CYANIDE POISONING: http://bit.ly/2FonzwZ
• BOTULINUM: http://bit.ly/2CdMrIZ
• MEDIAN LETHAL DOSE: http://bit.ly/2ohdKJP
• PRACTICALITY OF POISON LIPSTICK: http://bit.ly/2BJnvHZ