Published Mar 09 2017
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Anime likes to exaggerate bodily functions and we’re looking at one of the signature ones, the nosebleed. But just how powerful are these bloody propulsions? Kyle has the sanguinary physics on this week's Because Science!
Special thanks to Qualcomm for sponsoring today’s show! Want to fly out to LA and catch the Power Rangers movie premiere? Enter the giveaway here: http://www.nerdist.com/powerrangersgiveaway
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Watch the last episode at: http://nerdi.st/2lYAmhg
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
• MACHINE GUN JETPACK: http://bit.ly/2mHUPIn
• THRUST: http://bit.ly/2m3XLvy
• BLOOD VOLUME: http://bit.ly/2mHIAeU
• AVERAGE HUMAN WEIGHT: http://bit.ly/2lFn8rc
• HUMAN HEAD WEIGHT: http://bit.ly/2mDeXez
• SHUTTLE ACCELERATION: http://bit.ly/2mI1kLa