Published May 24 2018
Grab your new Because Science merch here: https://shop.nerdist.com/collections/because-science
Han Solo gave one of the earliest lessons about hyperspace in Star Wars, but was he right? Kyle goes to light speed on this week's Because Science!
Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring today’s episode! Go to https://skl.sh/becausescience to start your free trial - the first 500 people to sign-up get 2 months free!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://bit.ly/BecSciSub
More science: http://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/BecauseScience
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/becausescience
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/becausescience
Follow Nerdist: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• MEAN FREE PATH: http://bit.ly/2km7MVJ
• CALCULATIONS: http://bit.ly/2s1x8wk
• RUNNING INTO SOMETHING CHANCES (REDDIT THREAD): http://bit.ly/2x8H1gr
• RELEVANT XKCD: http://bit.ly/2Lp5b9F
• WHY IS THE SKY DARK? http://bit.ly/2KLfVy3
• COLLISION CHANCES ESTIMATION: http://bit.ly/2Lp5Acb
• CMBR DAMAGE: http://bit.ly/2s6paRK
• INTERSTELLAR RADIATION: http://bit.ly/2J1KzG9
• STELLAR DENSITY AT GALACTIC CORE: http://bit.ly/2s4rpps