Published Sep 28 2017
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Get a 30-day free trial and watch Because Science episodes early on Alpha: https://goo.gl/QPP3AU
The Kraken is one of the most feared mythical beasts ever for its ability to pull entire ships down under the waves. But how strong would it have to be to do that? Kyle has the gripping details on this week's Because Science!
Special thanks to Kraken Rum for sponsoring today’s episode! To find out how you can join the League of Darkness, check out http://www.krakenrum.com
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Watch the last episode at: http://nerdi.st/2xqdcGh
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• GROSS TONNAGE: http://bit.ly/2fA6zvh
• KRAKEN: http://bit.ly/2xCLZPp
• LARGEST SHIPS BY GROSS TONNAGE: http://bit.ly/2xDAlDS
• REAL LIFE ORIGINS OF THE KRAKEN: http://bit.ly/2wXyxbs
• LARGEST SAILING VESSELS: http://bit.ly/2wkOV1y
• LIST OF LARGEST SHIPS BY GROSS TONNAGE: http://bit.ly/2xDAlDS
• STRONGEST WHALE IN THE WORLD: http://bbc.in/2y8sS2w