Published Jan 01 1970
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Taking a cue from X-Men Days of Future Past, Quicksilver has yet another mind blowing scene in X-Men Apocalypse, but just how fast is he going this time? Kyle does some speedy math on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1WGBcMx
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday morning.
• X-Men mansion: http://nerdi.st/1tf07ud
• Mansion exterior location: http://nerdi.st/1RYL2lb
• Mansion interior location: http://nerdi.st/24E49Iq
• Detonation velocities: http://nerdi.st/1U9BcS2
• Bee wing frequency: http://nerdi.st/1teZQax
• Who’s faster Flash or Quicksilver? http://nerdi.st/1tlwsjB