Published Mar 19 2015
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1Lv58GL
What are the costs and energy specifications of the Death Star from Star Wars? It's Imperial Engineering 101 on Because Science with Kyle Hill.
More Star Wars: http://nerdist.com/tag/star-wars/
More science: http://www.nerdist.com/section/science
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/science
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistDotCom
Because Science every Thursday.
• What if the Death Star was real? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDL0KAm9Cbs
• Gravitational binding energy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_binding_energy
• The world’s strongest laser http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BELLA_%28laser%29
• This isn’t the petition you’re looking for https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/isnt-petition-response-youre-looking
• How much would the Death Star cost? http://gizmodo.com/5146010/death-star-costs-156-septillion-14-trillion-times-the-us-debt