Published Jan 01 1970
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Get a 30-day free trial and watch Because Science episodes early on Alpha: https://goo.gl/QPP3AU
Magneto proves he’s one of the most powerful mutants in X2 X-Men United when he pulls iron out of a guard, but how powerful of a magnetic field would he need to do that? Kyle has the bloody details on this week's Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• AMOUNT OF IRON IN THE BODY: http://bit.ly/2CaoHkN
• DIAMAGNETIC LEVITATION: http://bit.ly/2jVIcXz
• STRONG MAG. FIELD ATOMIC EFFECT: http://bit.ly/2jY3wfl
• HEMOGLOBIN: http://bit.ly/2jOBlNG
• HUMAN MAG. LEVITATION ESTIMATE: http://bit.ly/2o83GVR
• OXY VS. DE-OXY HEMOGLOBIN: http://bit.ly/2B327uU
• MAG. FIELD HEATH EFFECTS: http://bit.ly/2AqlE7s