Published Jul 21 2016
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
We all know that Pokemon Go wants you to catch 'em all, but how does it actually work? Kyle has the Pokescience on this week's Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/29KxiRe
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• HOW GPS WORKS: http://bit.ly/2aekkvV
• POKEMON GO SPAWNING: http://bit.ly/2a6gELv
• INGRESS INFO: http://wapo.st/2arCDdu
• POKEMON LOCATION: http://bit.ly/2a6RFXp
• POKEMON GEOMETRY: http://bit.ly/29WBQ76
• POKEMON ORIGIN: http://bit.ly/29TeI5P