Published Aug 13 2015
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1K5qMLo
Everyone could use a little more time well Dragon Ball Z had their own solution! Kyle goes over 9000 with the details in this week's Because Science.
More Dragon Ball Z: http://nerdist.com/tag/dragon-ball-z
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistDotCom
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• Hyperbolic time chamber: http://nerdi.st/1JdHDRI
• Kami’s lookout: http://nerdi.st/1J0aJxw
• Time dilation calculator (relative motion): http://nerdi.st/1MoFX8D
• Time dilation (gravitational): http://nerdi.st/1NbbE4f
• Density of a neutron star: http://nerdi.st/1hyOmcz