Published Jan 01 1970
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
The Xenomorph of ALIEN fame is one of the most iconic monsters of all time and its acidic blood is equally iconic, but how acidic would it really be? Kyle does some blood chemistry on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1WsgHC0
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistDotCom
Because Science every Thursday.
• The acid that eats through everything: http://nerdi.st/1V2nseg
• Handling hydrogen fluoride: http://nerdi.st/1TSghnV
• World’s strongest acid: http://nerdi.st/1qSNjZO
• Reptile blood pH: http://nerdi.st/1Q7ZTsB
• The most corrosive acid known to man: http://nerdi.st/1VmDHTw
• The world’s strongest acids: http://nerdi.st/20CWKss
• Fluoroantimonic acid: http://nerdi.st/1SNdcAH
• Flesh-Eating Hydrofluoric Acid: http://nerdi.st/1qK861q
• LIght Bulb in Hydrofluoric Acid: http://nerdi.st/1XxULUq