Published Sep 03 2015
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://nerdi.st/1MXpE2S
The Matrix showed us a future where humans are used to power the biggest simulation ever, but is that really possible? Kyle plugs in to find out on this week’s Because Science!
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/NerdistDotCom
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• How much energy does the internet use? http://nerdi.st/1KpAPAT
• Voltage in the human body http://nerdi.st/1NLfKRQ
• Energy output of the human body http://nerdi.st/1LJ7QFl
• Resistance of the human body http://nerdi.st/1igYCq4
• World population in 1999 http://nerdi.st/1hS5cDG
• First version of The Matrix script referenced processing power http://nerdi.st/1L1XVrJ