Published Sep 29 2016
SURPRISE BECAUSE SCIENCE CHANNEL! Subscribe now and click the shiny notifications bell so you don’t miss out on all things science and pop culture.
Mass Effect has a lot of cool weaponry but are they more realistic than you think? Kyle explains on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://bit.ly/2dkfuLF
More science: https://nerdist.com/topic/science-tech/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/BecSci
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• HYPERVELOCITY RANGE FACTS: http://go.nasa.gov/2cD4wDC
• EQUATIONS OF MOTION: http://bit.ly/2dEfdpS
• MASS OF SAND GRAIN: http://bit.ly/2db0WhR
• BARREL LENGTH: http://bit.ly/2duyEC5
• RAILGUN STATS: http://bit.ly/2dAJoLF
• LORENTZ FORCE: http://bit.ly/2dsnvlX
• VELOCITY MATH: http://bit.ly/2dfNIRi
• ME WEAPONS: http://bit.ly/2dfNObm