close menu

PlayStation E3 Experience Returns to Theaters June 15

Sony Computer Entertainment is continuing their efforts to be all-inclusive with their planned E3 festivities, announcing the PlayStation E3 Experience for the second consecutive year. The PlayStation E3 press conference will be live-streaming to participating US and Canadian theaters, so folks who couldn’t make it out to the live-event in Los Angeles can still enjoy the show with other local PlayStation fans. The keynote is set to go down on June 15, at 6:30 PST, and anyone who attends the showing in theaters will also be treated to a 30-minute post-show hosted by Geoff Keighley, which is said to include a “special PlayStation surprise.”

Not only will folks be able to experience the press conference with fellow PlayStation fans, but they’ll also be able to do it without spending a dime. Tickets are free and will be made available on May 27. Only 80% of the tickets will be available for reserve, while the other 20% will be distributed at the door on a first-come, first-serve basis. Attendees must 17 years or older.

Phew! Now that we’ve got all of the logistics out of the way, I’d like to take a second to voice my delight in the fact that E3’s major players aren’t forgetting about their fans, finding creative ways to provide them with access to E3. Nintendo will allow fans to get early trials of their E3 offerings at select Best Buy locations. Of course, if you’d just much rather stay in the house for all of this, you could always just stay tuned here on Nerdist for all of the latest and greatest on this year’s expo. Shameless. Plug was shameless.

[HT: PlayStation]

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (Spoiler-Free Review)

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (Spoiler-Free Review)

article
9 Actors Who Should Play Batman if Ben Affleck Leaves

9 Actors Who Should Play Batman if Ben Affleck Leaves

article
New SHE-RA Series Coming From Netflix

New SHE-RA Series Coming From Netflix

article