Those who are looking forward to the release of
This new family-friendly card game is best for anyone ages seven and older. It’s perfect for parties and game nights. It’s loaded with llamas of all kinds, each with its own function. After you try it once, you’ll want to play again and again.
The game is simple to learn and exciting to play. Essentially, you take turns playing cards according to the Llama Hierarchy, and the objective is to get rid of all of your cards in the Llama Drama Family Tree:
- Baby Llama can be played on any card. The next player can play any card.
- Shy Llama can be played on any card, except Big Llama. The next player can only play cards 1–4 or any Special Llamas except Big Llama.
- Big Llama can be played on any card, except Shy Llama. The next player can only play Special Llamas except for Shy Llama.
- Magic Llama can be played on any card. It discards the play pile and the player plays again.
- Ghost Llama can be played on any card. It is invisible and acts like the previous card.
Four of a kind discards the play pile and the player plays again. The first player to finish all of their cards wins! For more detailed instructions on how each card can be played, along with rules for the players, check out the video instructions here.