If you’ve read our recent video game holiday gift guide, you know that the Xbox One Fallout 4 bundle is easily one of the best deals of the year. We have even better news for those planning on surprising their gaming geek loved one this holiday. Microsoft has announced that all 12 of the Xbox One bundles available this year will go for $50 cheaper than their standard retail price starting on Black Friday, and will remain on sale through Cyber Monday. This will mark the first time that you can get your hands on one of the new-gen consoles at the $299 price tag.
This deal will apply to both online and in-store purchases, so you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home to order one of these bad boys. Here are the 12 bundles you can nab at a discount from November 26 to November 30:
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Xbox One Elite Bundle
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle
- Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle (Nearly sold out)
- Xbox One FIFA 16 1TB Bundle (Nearly sold out)
If you’ve been looking to add Microsoft’s latest console to your collection of gaming hardware, this deal provides the perfect opportunity to do so. There are plenty of excellent exclusive titles available on this platform to justify the purchase. I’ll personally be looking to add either the Halo 5: Guardians-themed X1 or the Elite bundle (that Elite wireless controller is too great not to own), despite already owning the sleek Cirrus white version. Seriously, there’s something here for everyone.
Will you be joining the Black Friday shopping frenzy? Does this entice you to finally join the Microsoft family? Let us know in the comments below.