Oh, hello! I didn’t see you there. Well, now that you’re here, why don’t you settle in for a quick update on some of the small screen nuggets you’ve missed today. That’s right, you just stumbled upon the new Nerdist TV news round up, where we’ll be highlighting a few of the best television stories of the day. So sit back, relax, and prop your feet up. Today’s edition includes promos from Sleepy Hollow, Gotham, and The Knick, some bittersweet news for fans of Syfy’s Lost Girl (new convert/Team Kenzi right here), Supernatural’s Jensen Ackles new Twitter account (stalk at your own risk), and a whole lot more.
Enjoy today’s show, come back tomorrow for another tasty update, and let us know which fall show you’re looking forward to most in the comments below!
Previews, Promos, and Vlogs, Oh My!
– The 66th Annual Emmy Awards are tonight and beginning at 5PM PT, I’ll be giving live updates of the winners.
– Click through to watch a spooky new promo for two of Fox’s fall shows, Gotham and Sleepy Hollow.
– Say it ain’t so! Anna Silk announces Syfy’s Lost Girl to end after season five.
– Ok, ok. Today just got a whole lot better: the Parks and Recreation season six bloopers have arrived.
– The latest Star Wars Rebels clip is all about Zeb.
– Enjoying The Knick so far? Take a peek at next week’s episode right here.
Small Screen Stuff You May Have Missed
– Jensen Ackles finally has a twitter! Now we know where to send all our Supernatural gifs…
— Jensen Ackles (@JensenAckles) August 24, 2014
– Is it Saturday yet? Relive the Doctor Who Series 8 premiere with Kyle’s in depth recap.
– Teen Wolf‘s Brian Patrick Wade is joining the cast of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Carl “Crusher” Creel, a/k/a Absorbing Man!
– Welp, here we go: Lifetime’s The Omen series gets a full season pick-up.
– The Newsroom delves into Wikileaks in this new season four teaser.
– HBO’s The Leftovers is really ramping things up, guys. Read Alicia’s recap of Sunday’s episode here.
– Steve Zahn (!) joins Modern Family season six as the Dunphys’ new neighbor.