Episode 116: Thrilling Adventure Hour
Beyond Belief, “The Devil…
Thrilling Adventure HourThrilling Adventure Hour

Thrilling Adventure Hour #116: Beyond Belief, “The Devil You Know”

Starring Paul F. Tompkins and Paget Brewster as those married mediums Frank and Sadie Doyle. Also starring Thomas Lennon as Pterodactyl Jones; Jenny Wade as a Dame; Craig Cackowski and Annie Savage as demons; Jeremy Carter, Matt Gourley, and Mark McConville as Cerberus; and James Urbaniak as the ruler of Hell.

Recorded February 2, 2013.

Photos by Matt Harbicht

What If THOR: RAGNAROK Were Actually Made in the 1980s?

What If THOR: RAGNAROK Were Actually Made in the 1980s?

video
Final Images from Cassini Are Stunning

Final Images from Cassini Are Stunning

article
The First TOMB RAIDER Movie Poster and Teaser Trailer Are Here

The First TOMB RAIDER Movie Poster and Teaser Trailer Are Here

article

Comments

1. joei says:

love this ep!

2. Acker says:

The writers do see. And we appreciate it a super lot.

3. Andrea Aka Fred says:

I love this podcast so much!
    This episode was special due to my love of Tom Lennon and all things detective mystery 🙂

If the writers happen to see this, I love your work (and the actors’ too, of course). Thanks for keeping it funny and wonderful! 😀

4. Ashley says:

She was, lol. And so was I =) This is also my new favorite. Back to work with us, Mariel! (just kidding) *clink*

5. Marielle says:

This is my new favorite Beyond Belief episode. I love this show, it’s Beyond Belief is always hilarious but the bar just got raised (clink!).

I have been cracking up at my desk for 20 minutes straight now and I had to explain myself. The wordplay was amazing and the delivery was awesome as usual.

I am SO grateful for Thrilling Adventure Hour! Makes the day that much better!

6. Nate says:

I had the same redundancy problem, Alec, but when I deleted the episode from my iTunes and re-downloaded it yesterday evening, I got the correct audio.

Great episode … love the way Paget says “dinosaur.”

7. Alec says:

When my phone downloaded this, it was the audio from episode 114, and when I tried again it just threw up a File Not Found error.

8. bastien says:

There’s so much classy attractiveness going on up there in that triptych