We all loved season three of Orphan Black, no? I mean how could you not, what with all the mystery-solvin’, intrigue-havin’, Castor clonein’ that happened, it was a veritable smorgasbord of good time TV. And now, thank Jesse Towing, BBC has announced that the DVD iteration of the season will be heading our way on August 4th—and it’s got a heck of a lot of bonus footage that we’re dying to get our paws on right MEOW.
Via a press release, the 3-disc set will include some sweet, sweet bonus material that feels like required viewing for any member of the Clone Club.
- Creating the Castor Clones: which is a day-in-the-life look at actor Ari Millen, and the origins of the male clones.
- The Rendition Camp: Behind the Walls: a featurette tour around the elaborate rendition camp soundstage led by the show’s co-creator John Fawcett, cinematographer Aaron Morton, and VFX supervisor Geoff Scott.
- Dissecting the Scenes: a look at season three’s epic four-clone scenes with the cast and crew of the show.
- The Look of Orphan Black: a rundown with cinematographer Aaron Morton and director John Fawcett about how they created the distinctive look and evolution of the show over the last three seasons.
- Team Hendrix: Rockin’ the Suburbs: wherein everyone’s favorites, Tatiana Maslany and Kristian Bruun, dig into the strange appeal of the annual Alison/Donnie episode.
- And, of course, a blooper reel with silly outtakes from last season.
Needless to say we’re counting down the days already. What are you must excited for? Let us hear it in the comments!
Image Credit: Space Channel
Alicia Lutes is the Associate Editor of the Nerdist. Find her on Twitter @alicialutes.