The Great Montana False Zombie Alert Of 2013

Okay, by now, Great Falls, Montana should know that, contrary to an Emergency Alert System announcement aired on local CBS affiliate KRTV and its CW affiliated digital multicast channel Monday afternoon, there is no zombie alert presently active in the area. See? No zombies.

Of course, had you seen this, you might have thought there was:

Yes, someone allegedly hacked into the EAS at the stations and issued a zombie alert for several counties in Montana where, the voice on the alert claimed, “bodies of the dead are rising from their graves and attacking the living.” Deputy Rick Grimes was unavailable for comment.

HT: BuzzFeed

History of Thrones: The Children of the Forest and the White Walkers

History of Thrones: The Children of the Forest and the White Walkers

article
GAME OF THRONES' Creators Apologize for What They Did to Us on Sunday

GAME OF THRONES' Creators Apologize for What They Did to Us on Sunday

article
Hold the Door! How Hodor's Reveal Could Change the Future of GAME OF THRONES!

Hold the Door! How Hodor's Reveal Could Change the Future of GAME OF THRONES!

video

Comments

1. Oliver says:

For how long has this been around? Did the pranksters use the Anthrax intro or did Anthrax use this clip? (Fight ’em from Worship Music)

2. Grimlyn says:

Got my sawed-off, machete, flash light. Looks good.

See you all in Montana!

3. Jen says:

Haha Rick Grimes I think they are mocking the Walking dead new

4. Sam Nevin says:

As a Montanan, I can tell you that not five seconds went by between my friends and I hearing this and the Question being asked: “what kind of zombies?” Regardless, my D&D group and I are ready to evacuate from the University of Montana and hightail it to the Bitterroot Valley, an easily defensible region. Montanans are tough, armed, skilled, and community-minded. We’ll survive the zombies.

5. farleyk says:

Heavens to Mergatroid! They interrupted the CW’s “YouTube Comment Re-enactors”? Oh, the humanity.
    P.S. that freeze-framed dude up there looks somewhat cadaverous, with seeming neck-wound, doesn’t he?

6. Jeff Whaley says:

This shows how bad Montana wants the Zombie apocalypse to actually happen.