Sure there’s excitement over a 700 mph commuter train that’s purely speculative at this point. While you’re waiting for that to possibly, maybe being an idea on paper to be suggested to someone to happen, you can pass the time with this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos, though you might have to watch it over and over to get through the years for the hyperloop to be actually created.
1. Steve Martin does a “Top Ten” Conan O’Brien bit as that’s one of Conan’s classic bits and not David Letterman’s, right?
2. The amazing James Adomian pulls off impressions of Madonna, Rihanna, Louis CK, Kate Upton, and Freddie Mercury all at the same time on Children’s Hospital.
3. Comedian Baron Vaughn does a wonderful late night stand up set on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
4. Submitted: Goatface Comedy give you a number to call if you’re son doesn’t want to go to law/medical/dental/engineering/etc. school like you want them to.
5. Adult Swim has its own version of entertainment news, appropriately named The Trash Heap (with the very funny Kelly Hudson), and here’s their spin on those dirty hipster-filled music festivals.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the one featured above. Same rules still apply. I love finding new, hilarious videos from people hundreds and thousands of miles away, so please do send your videos so long as they follow the rules below.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 8/19)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 8/13 and the end of Monday 8/19
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link