This week’s picks for 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos here at the Nerdist are free of dead Margaret Thatcher jokes and “accidental racists.” Just a bunch of videos made by funny people meant to be funny (full disclosure: had something like a hysterical “accidental racist” video been made, it would have been featured here):
1. Henry Phillips’ Henry’s Kitchen continues to be the best cooking show we’ve seen, even though the cooking is almost ancillary to everything else as in this episode with an Italian traditional dish, gnocchi.
2. Tasted Channel’s Why Would You Eat That Challenge? with Michael Truly and Ron Babcock is more than just a simple eating challenge, as the contestants are more funny people than competitive eaters, and none of the food is appetizing. Check out this hilarious and epic Game of Thrones-inspired episode.
3. Submitted: Official Comedy’s D.I.R.T. Sketch imagines Mad Men‘s Don Draper continuing to crush Madison Ave. well into the present day.
4. UCB’s Horse + Horse shows that you can go overboard with how organic your food can be.
5. Submitted: Andrew Barber makes a PSA to save The Fox Cinema, though it’s pretty NSFW for a PSA.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the two featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 4/15)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 4/9 and the end of Monday 4/15
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.