Frustrated that Arrested Development hasn’t started yet? Well, I can’t really help you there. Sorry. Otherwise, just take a momentary break from that big and understandable dilemma to enjoy this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos. It’s guaranteed to make you forget via laughter whatever is stressing you out, whether it be the return of your favorite show or something a little more real like not making rent.
1. The UK’s Peter Serafinowicz and Robert Popper “discover” an alien instructional video on how to make androids that looks like us, though it looks like it was made before VCRs were invented.
2. Josh Fadem crashes into things on purpose and it’s hilarious. Witness him just leaving his house.
3. Conan O’Brien hosted the annual White House Correspondents Dinner and got really happy with a gavel he found at the podium.
4. Submitted: Nowadays, if you want to make fun of someone being whipped, you really have commit to the miming of a “whip” according to sketch group Kingmaker.
5. David Gordon Green’s Prince Avalanche has Paul Rudd and Emile Hirsch painting roads, perhaps, in their spare time. Watch the trailer and see/enjoy exactly that.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the one featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 5/6)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 4/30 and the end of Monday 5/6
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.