Want to not believe that our society is doomed off of the horrid letter that one sorority sister wrote to her whole chapter? Well, I’m not sure that I can help you with that specifically, but, I can offer an “eye of the storm” with this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos, which, at the very least, will make you laugh hard. That’s got to count for something in life, right?
1. The comedic genius of James Adomian and John Roy brings to life what it would be like if comedy podcast giant Marc Maron was a captain in space. Maron in Space is hilarious and you should watch all 5 episodes right now.
2. As featured on Nerdist, Funny or Die’s first feature length film iSteve is every bit the ridiculous parody biopic you’d expect from or FoD starting off with Justin Long playing Steve Jobs. Click here for it (they’re not allowing embedding).
3. Submitted: Chris Fairbanks, Johnny Pemberton, and many more really funny folks are in Greenboy: Prescription for Death, an amazing parody of the classic police procedural drama Dragnet put together as a pilot presentation by Mike Upchurch.
4. Comedian/Twitter personality Brody Stevens has a brand new web series displaying his obsession with positivity called Push and Believe. Sometimes, that means having a surprise lobster and prune dinner with Nikki Glaser.
5. Submitted: Steve Agee and Brandon Johnson are very funny. That’s why they play another Steve Agee and Brandon Johnson that think they are funny and also somehow sold a show to Comedy Central (when they didn’t) in their new CC:Studios web series Steve and Brandon Think They Sold a Show.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the two featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 4/29)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 4/23 and the end of Monday 4/29
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.