It’s not your fault that someone at work or possibly one of your friends made an off-color joke referencing the killing of Trayvon Martin. There’s a lot of racial tension in America right now and it’s understandable that any person would want to break said tension via a clever line or killer joke, but, more often than not, the laugh they get only follows the horrendous silence they get initially. That’s the unintentional laugh we try to avoid with this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos. If Muppets, a reluctant “man on the street”, and more can’t do that for you, then you’re beyond our help. Sorry.
1. Even in the Age of YouTube, The Muppets’ Statler and Waldorf still know how to heckle as they did on the Soup.
2. Geoff Tate talked about the best dating websites that should exist on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
3. Yes, comedians get scared of doing bits involving weirding people out in costume, as demonstrated in this video by Goatface Comedy.
4. The innovator of what some call the “double punchline”, Wendy Liebman, showed exactly what that is on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
5. The Midnight Show just moved to the Machinima Network in style by posting a video called “You’re F@#*ing My Girlfriend?”. Don’t worry, it’s educational even though it’s NSFW.