This week, I’m doing a holiday edition, and yes, I know that Christmas is over, but there are plenty of funny videos that comedians came up with over the last week, meaning plenty of holiday chaos. Yes, there’s videos of kids getting horribly, and perhaps unjustifiably, disappointed about the present they got, but take a look at how professionally funny people do it.
1. Andre Hyland, regularly featured on the underrated (because of how many legitimately funny people were involved) but now cancelled Daily Habit on Fuel TV, has his hilarious character Jesse Miller celebrating Christmas straight up gangsta style.
2. Many folks claim that Chris Gethard and co. of the Chris Gethard Show in NYC have more fun than anyone. Though nerves clearly get to Gethard in his attempt at a caroling video, they’re clearly backing that claim.
3. While any mention of etiquette puts a damper on the holidays, here’s a PSA, of sorts, about how much is too much when gift giving with the very funny Jamie Lee, Charles Gould, and Jonathan Morvay.
4. Erin Gibson and Bryan Safi are pretty much better as Michelle and Marcus Bachmann as evidenced by their Holiday Greetings video on Funny or Die.
5. What would Christmas be without Jimmy Pardo pestering mall santas? It would be an incredibly dull one.