TALKING DEAD Sunday Night: Ike Barinholtz and David Morrissey

talkingdeadikebarinholtzdavidmorrisseyGRIDAMC’s Talking Dead will follow tonight’s episode of The Walking Dead with Ike Barinholtz (MADtv, The Mindy Project, Eastbound and Down) and the Governor himself, David Morrissey, on hand to talk with Chris Hardwick about the episode just concluded and answer your questions.

talkingdeadlogo2013And if you have questions about The Walking Dead, post them at the the Talking Dead site at AMCtv.com and then watch Talking Dead at 10/9c, right after The Walking Dead on AMC.

Comments

1. Terry says:

Chris,
    It was heartbreaking to watch you at the end of that episode. So sorry for you and your family, especially before a holiday. Lots of love and thoughts going out to ya’ll.
    Terry

2. @thedickdick says:

Condolences, I wish could repay all your entertainment and honesty with some words of comfort. I’m glad you had the podcast to give you a forum to know your dad in a way most don’t know theirs. I am happy for him and your mother that they spoke again, and of your brother, before the end. I know you’re a workaholic, but be kind to yourself and give yourself time. It’s important. And I speak for many, that though you may not know us, we still grieve for our friend. We are grateful.
    Hold on to your love.
    Rich

3. Chuck W. says:

Chris,

Just want you to know I am thinking good thoughts about you. I tear up everytime I think about your good bye to your dad.

Take care buddy.

4. Amy says:

Chris, I was moved by your courage and grace during your tribute to your father and family at the end of your show. He must be so proud of you. Thank you for reminding us all about what really matters in life. It confirmed what already was apparent in your shows–you’re one of the good guys. My condolences in this difficult time.

5. Michael Horne says:

My thoughts are with you, Chris. Through your podcast, I feel like I’ve come to know your dad in the many ways you spoke of him and told such great stories about him. Losing our fathers, especially without warning, is one of the hardest things we go through as men. I’m so sorry that you are going through this now. Thank you for your touching tribute Sunday night.

6. Derek Gallion says:

Chris,

I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear about your dad. My condolences.

Looking forward to seeing you on “At Midnight” in January.

7. Marty White says:

Chris,
    God bless You.

8. Suze says:

Chris, condolences to you and your family. I was a fan of Talking Bad and love Talking Dead. I respect you for speaking about the passing of your father at the end of last night’s show and expressing the importance of appreciating family.

9. Bowser says:

Chris you and your family are in my prayers man keep doin what you do. I’m a huge fan of yours and you still put on a great show last night. Nerd life!!

10. Claudiabette says:

Wow Chris, did you ever open my eyes with your touching sentiments at the end of Talking Dead last night. I just recently had a huge blow out with my mother last weekend and haven’t talked to her since. It was killing me inside. Hearing what you had to say last night prompted me to pick up the phone and apologies were given all around and things were made right.

God bless you and your family. I am truly sorry for your loss and will pray for your family.

11. Londie says:

Wondered why you looked so tired…it wasn’t tired, it was grief. Much love to you and your family Chris. You feel like family to all of us who watch your many shows. Keep the memory of that last day with him in your heart forever. Hugs to you….The Bensons

12. Jenn says:

Very sorry to hear of the passing of your father, Chris. May you find peace in the joy of his memory. God bless you and your family.

13. Paige says:

Chris, so sorry to hear about your father. It’s so difficult to lose a parent. I’m sure he was awfully proud of you. Do you mind re-posting the Nerdist where you interview him? Again, thoughts are with you.

14. Greg Kelly says:

Chris. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I know how important your father was to you. I can’t even imagine the pain and the sadness you are dealing with. If you need anything. Anything at all. All you have to do is ask. We are all here for you. I am honored that we got to listen to such a great man for an hour. You are an amazing and wonderful person in my life. You have no idea how much I appreciate you. Thank you for everything you do. Please keep on doing it.

15. Nanci Parizek says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time. I lost my Dad earlier this spring and it was and still is devastating to me. I hope you and your family can find peace and comfort somewhere during the holidays Very well said at the end of the show, I do not know where you got the courage to tell everyone about your loss without passing a tear or losing your voice. I would have been a blubbering mess, or still am a blubbering mess. God Speed and God Bless to you and your family.

16. Lindsay says:

I just finished watching tonight’s Talking Dead, and to Chris – let me start by sending my condolences, I’m so sorry to hear about your father. Your parting words at the end of the show were very heartfelt and really hit home for me. My father is currently battling terminal brain cancer and what you said brought tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart. I felt it was exactly what I needed to hear. So thank you for shining some light through my clouds. My thoughts are with you and your family.

17. JESSE says:

CHRIS PLEASE RECEIVE OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES ON THE LOSS OF YOUR FATHER… DEALING WITH THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE IS ALWAYS HARD SO MY UPMOST RESPECTS GO OUT TO YOU FOR STILL DOING THE SHOW … THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE WITH US YOUR MESSAGE, REMINDING US ALL HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO APPRECIATE AND VALUE EVERY MOMENT WE SHARE WITH FAMILY N LOVED ONES…GOOD LUCK AND STAY STRONG …

18. Mintberry Crunch says:

Sorry to hear about about your dad passing away & thank you for being strong enough to show up for the show.

19. Heather says:

Love you and all your shows so much you are so talented and witty. I’m sure your dad is happily observing you from above and so glad you got talk to him before his early departure from this earth. Thank you for feeling your audience and followers are worthy enough to share in your personal moments. Your the real deal mister

20. Olivia says:

Chris, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time. What a wonderful and touching message you said after your show tonight.
    I like you even more now!

21. Ashley says:

Thank you for a pleasurable viewing experience despite your recent loss. I’ve loved hearing stories of your father on the Nerdist podcast and hope you can find some sort of peace. Your message was so sincere, sweet, and heartfelt. I am a fan of your person. RIP Billy Hardwick.

22. Harry in TO says:

Sorry to hear about your dad, Chris. I remember the podcast with your father was really great; he was quite the character. You’re a lucky man to be able to reconnect in a meaningful way with him.
    We lost our mother almost a year ago to cancer. She was a big presence in our family. The loss is still painful, but now we remember all the good times we had together, and that’s comforting.
    Good luck and all the best you and your family.
    PS: Thanks for making fun of our mayor ;-)

23. shawn mm says:

You & your family are in my thoughts. Thank you for your courage & message tonight.

24. jessica says:

I am sending my love to you and your family. And you are invited to come to my family’s holidays should you need to get away! Loss sucks. And I am here for you if you need it!

25. Mary Batory says:

Class act… Bless Mr. H. You and all your family

26. Amy says:

Very touching what was said at the end. RIP Billy Hardwick

27. Joe Flynn says:

Chris
    You are a class act.. You and your family are in my prayers. Thank you for what you do for us fans.. Again I hope the great memories of your father carry you thru this difficult time.