TALKING DEAD Sunday: Marilyn Manson, Jack Osbourne, Gale Anne Hurd

TalkingDead102713GRIDWhat show could possibly have a panel of Marilyn Manson, Jack Osbourne, and producer Gale Anne Hurd, all discussing The Walking Dead and answering your questions live as soon as the episode’s over? Only one: AMC’s Talking Dead, hosted by our own Chris Hardwick. And that’s what you’ll get tonight, in the Halloween week edition of the afterlife… er, aftershow.

talkingdeadlogo2013As always, post your The Walking Dead questions to the Talking Dead site at AMCtv.com and post your question. And then watch Talking Dead at 10/9c, right after The Walking Dead on AMC.

Comments

1. MrResponsibility_Fun@Parties says:

GROW UP MARILYN MANSON! ACT YOUR A!GE!

2. conan says:

manson is about as edgy as a pair of plastic scissors, the kind they give patients in pschye wards, where he should be. I think he may have faked the whole being drugged out thing just to keep up with his image. I mean alice cooper steps away from his character and i am sure brian warner does too. I mean the guy desecrates the name of the icon of beauty marilyn. What did she ever do to deserve that. \was’nt being murdered by the kennedys enough.

3. WalkingDeadFan says:

I have no life and no foreseeable prospects of ever getting one. I hope Walking Dead runs for about 50 more years….

4. jack Jefferson says:

I might be the minority but I thought the guy was pretty good. Im not familiar with him besides he’s a shock rocker, but I thought most what he said was pretty spot on. Think his mic not working is what made him look bad.

5. No Really Why Are You Laughin says:

Walking Dead is for intellectual people. Manson is not smart enough.

6. YungWellHung says:

GROW UP MARILYN MANSON! ACT YOUR AGE!

7. CouchPotatoWithEyes says:

I have a very important opinion!

8. Adam says:

This was a true Joaquin Phoenix – David Letterman interaction on the show… except Phoenix was faking it. By far the best episode of Talking Dead and, I would say, the only episode that was as interesting as the Walking Dead. I kept watching every week and it finally paid off. I hope to see much more MM on the show.

9. Taka says:

Seriously? Marilyn Manson just showed what a washed up has been he really is. You know that scene in trading places where dan akroyd shows up to the Christmas party in the dirty Santa suit? That was Marilyn Manson on TD. I enjoy talking dead and couldn’t watch it all in one sitting. I kept feeling second hand embarrassed by MM. I did enjoy watching Chris Hardwick make him look like an idiot though.

10. nOokaV says:

The Apocalypse started? Need meds? Marlyn Manson can help you out!

That’s what I’ve learned here 😉

11. Christina says:

I’m with summer. Please never have Mr. Manson on again. I love his music but getting drunk & acting like a rude jerk is not a good move. I’m kind of wondering why talking dead even allowed him on.

12. rosie says:

Jack Osborne was a normal guest/fellow lover of the show. Marilyn Manson , although he may love the show was not normal (did we expect him to be?) he was simply hard to watch. I felt bad for him. he was obviously stoned on some serious drugs…and he looked like an idiot as well as sounded like one as well with all of his incoherent ramblings…

13. Suckers says:

Walking Dead sucks funky zombie bung.

14. YeahRight says:

I’m sure AMC neeeevverrr saw this coming.

15. HenriettaAgain says:

Manson was just pitiful. So slow and obviously intoxicated. I almost turned the channel, or heaven forbid switched off the tv set! Goodness, then how would I know what to buy without the commercials on?

16. ZombieButtFunk says:

Manson was at least nominally entertaining, Walking Dead? Not really.

17. Halloween says:

Still think they should just call Carol, ‘Activia’ from now on. Hell they already pimp WD’s ass out for Hyundai every 7 1/2 minutes.

18. UhhhNo says:

Uhh, I think you guys have it backwards. Talking Dead got a MASSIVE bump with Manson showing up. Good or Ill people everywhere are talking about it. I was TD trying to ride MM’s coattails, bruh. Bank on dat, gee muney.

19. HickHopRasta says:

This Manson dude thinks this will re-up his career he’s got another thing coming. Where will he be in 5 years? In the gutter where he was 5 years ago! That’s where but Walking Dead and Chris Hardwick will still be going strong, bruh. Bank on dat shit.

20. FlofromProgressive says:

These are troubling tmes in the kingdom.

21. Randy Todd says:

What he said about the hat is true. The hat is like precious from lord of the rings. The hat drives men insane. This will play out more as the season goes along.

22. GrowUp says:

If one of my kids, hell or even grandkids, tried to pull a stunt like that ‘Marilyn Manson’.talking about public warts and whatnot…I’d tan some hide! Grow up, Marilyn! Just grow up and quit acting like a 20 year old kid.

Now, as for me…I’m a 56 year old man who reads comic books and watches zombie movies. But, ‘know…

23. OHHHMYYYYYYYOHHHHOHHHHHHH says:

Walking Dead is a really crappy television show. Talking Dead got the MM they deservd. I mean, really? Did you expect in depth from a fckn zombie comic book soap opera?

24. CmonGrowUp says:

I am shocked – shocked! – at this behavior.

25. conan says:

i dont think his appearance on talking dead is going to ressurect his bad boy image or his career. His career is as dead as a zombie. Can you believe this guy went out with rose mcgowan in her prime and ditta von teese ? Its time for him to grow up a bit , he is an old man acting like he is 20.

26. RG says:

Nobody replied to this little gem:

“Best talking dead episode . Bring marylin back. He injected some unpredictability in an otherwise straight-laced show. And for everyone who couldn’t understand him – open your mind and try harder . I know it’s difficult to *think* when you’re watching tv, but it can be done.”

Oh my. MY OH MY. OHHHHHHH MY! This was just priceless.

If this passed as intellectualism, you miiiiiiiight wanna reset from a perspective where Marilyn Manson (and any of your other 90’s music idols) aren’t even on the spectrum as role-models…

27. Henrietta says:

Manson was just pitiful. So slow and obviously intoxicated. I almost turned the channel, or heaven forbid switched off the tv set! Goodness, then what would I do with myself?

28. DatsWutDeyDo says:

Haterz gon hate.

29. DaisyChain4Satan says:

Manson made me smile. There is hope for humanity.
    Albeit, one of a sloshy drunk variety.

30. MacfromMissouri says:

Please never have Marilyn Manson on the show again. I was very uncomfortable and unaccustomed to breathing through my nose.

31. ThunderMoonIceWolf says:

I’m really upset about this. Manson is a freak and a dummy. I just can’t sit down about this. Very mad.

32. Jen says:

Please never have Marilyn Manson on the show again. It was painful and un-nerving. He made no sense and made my bottom feel funny.

33. DatWutItDo says:

Whelp, I never heard so many people discuss an episode of Talking Dead, they can thank Manson for that at least…

34. conan says:

he looked terrible, was rude and incoherent, made a couple of good songs in 96, he should be a zombie , doesnt even need makeup. God , what an asshole, i dont watch talking dead anyways but this was beyond bad. I prefer comic book men, they should have a couple of those guys on.

35. NotGunnaLie says:

Please never have Marilyn Manson on the show again. It was painful and un-nerving. He made no sense and made me almost turn it off.

Not kidding.

36. Ijustdontknow says:

I can only dream what the set looked like through Manson’s eyes. God alone knows the cocktail of illicit substances sparking blooms of tracers and echoes of Chris Hardwick’s penisface frowning disapproval deep down into your eyeholes.

37. MansonBore says:

Oliver you’ve been a bore. And you know you have.

38. PissesInSink says:

“Shut away big tits!”

39. ForGodSakeHelpMe says:

For God’s sake never again. Neverr!

40. SoConfuser says:

Why did they let this horrible beast oif a man on the show? He ruined a perfectly good, show. Usually they all sit and talk very quickly about how awesome the show is. It’s snappy and full of pep. This man has makes me sad. I almost changed the channel ~!! I swear to you I almost did it. Not kidding.

41. Iamdisappoint says:

I am disappoint.
    Why did Manson ruin my hour long advert for Walking Dead?

42. smuner says:

43. HatesBees says:

This Manson fella just put a KING SIZED bee in my bonnet! Me and my wife (and kids) were looking forward to some quality time together all week. I work two jobs at the school here, anyways. Manson, if your reading this, you better never come to Johnson City, Texas, you’ll have me on you like a nest of angry hornets.

44. LOLinAwayYall says:

LOL @ IckySticky

45. ISwearTaGawd says:

Marilyn Manson is a rude pompous asshole. Hi appearance on Talking Dead proved this fact. This is a fact, people. I’m just steamed.

46. PartyHardly says:

Favorite part:

Gale: “We have some very twisted people working at Walking Dead!”
    Manson (off camera, totally ‘straight’): Oh really? wow.

Haha, you couldn’t even see him. Just hear his little voice. hahaha.

47. WhoPeedInMyDaughtersBed says:

Drunk Manson: now available for your kid’s B-Day Party.

48. HaterzGonHate says:

Drunk Manson acts like he’s better than everyone on the show. Then again, he is better than everyone on that show, so…of course they gon hate.

49. AbreathoffreshHair says:

+1 to Manson for joking about genital warts on prime time television. That alone was worth the price of admission. I.E. sitting through Gale pegging her sex slaves, Jack and Chris.

50. JackiePoo says:

I don’t care about Manson or Chris “Angry Little Bird” Hardwick. What’s up with Jack Osbourne acting like an ingratiating, spineless submissive to Gale’s cold authority? Some serious Mother / Son action going on there. Gave me the willies.