One of the great joys of the Star Wars films are the iconic soundtracks conducted by John Williams. And later this year, Williams’ score from Star War Episode II: Attack of the Clones is finally coming to vinyl courtesy of I Am Shark.
The original 13-track score from Attack of the Clones has been remastered and will be released via two double-sided LPs. The tracks included are reproduced below:
LP 1/Side A
1. “Star Wars Main Title and Ambush on Coruscant” (3:46)
2. “Across the Stars (Love Theme from Attack of the Clones)” (5:33)
3. “Zam the Assassin and the Chase Through Coruscant” (11:07)
LP 1/Side B
1. “Yoda and the Younglings” (3:55)
2. “Departing Coruscant” (1:44)
3. “Anakin and Padmé” (3:57)
4. “Jango’s Escape” (3:48)
5. “The Meadow Picnic” (4:14)
6. “Bounty Hunter’s Pursuit” (3:23)
LP 2/Side C
1. “Return to Tatooine” (6:57)
2. “The Tusken Camp and the Homestead” (5:54)
3. “Love Pledge and the Arena” (8:29)
LP 2/Side D
1. “Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale” (10:45)
As you can see from the picture above, the Attack of the Clones vinyl soundtrack will be packaged in a gatefold jacket with Drew Struzan’s original artwork for the film’s poster and a shot of the clone army from late in the movie. The colors of the records themselves feature the silver and blue shades of Jango Fett. I Am Shark is hinting at “a hidden surprise included in this album,” but I think we will have to wait and see what that is before I make any guesses about it.
I Am Shark currently has the Attack of the Clones vinyl soundtrack up for preorder and it is limited to only 1,000 copies. I Am Shark previously released The Phantom Menace on vinyl, and a Revenge of the Sith vinyl soundtrack will also be released down the line.
What’s your favorite track from the Attack of the Clones soundtrack? Let us know in the comment section below! Also, be sure to check out our John Williams playlist.
Image Credit: Lucasfilm