SNL Recap: Jamie Foxx

SNL Recap: Jamie Foxx

Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx returned to Saturday Night Live last night to host his second show. The former In Living Color star returned to Studio 8H to perform send ups of everything from Tyler Perry and Madea to a J-Pop Christmas. Check out our favorite sketches and Jamie’s monologue below.

J-Pop Christmas

Swarvoski Crystals

Bitch Game Show

Tyler Perry Presents Alex Cross

Dylan McDermott or Dermot Mulroney?

Maine Justice

1. Aidan says:

The last half of the show was great! Maine Justice is easily my favourite sketch of this season. So absurd and delicious…like a lemon meringue pie. What is this fluffy stuff on top of this fluorescent paste? I don’t know but it’s tasty. Guys I’m hungry

2. Uriah says:

Including me, many people didn’t like what he had to say on the opening monologue, but I don’t think it’s anything to take too seriously. I think my favorite skit would have to be the Madea Special Ops. Who knew he could sound so much like Madea? I wasn’t able to see it live last night since I was working late at DISH. I set my Hopper from DISH to automatically record the show when it comes on so I can see it the next morning. It is nice being able to have the entire season of SNL on my DVR with more than enough room left over for my other shows. Jamie Foxx was great last night, but I’m really looking forward to Martin Short hosting.

3. JB says:

Still I say, meh. Foxx was uptight and the bits where boring. His monologue was probably the best part of the show and it wasn’t that great. He’s a talented cat. He just seemed really uncomfortable.

4. KDizzle53 says:

@Bobby G …Or I’ll tell you to pick your fucking battles and take the stick out of your ass, lest you continue to make yourself look like an oblivious fucking moron.

5. Bobby G says:

@KDizzle53…..or you’ll what? Hear let me repeat my fake outrage, Good thing a white comedian didn’t say all the things Jamie Foxx said in the Monologue.

6. KDizzle53 says:

I swear, if I have to hear one more white dude’s fake outrage over the “anti-white” stuff that Foxx said in the monologue…

7. Bobby G says: