I am currently shattering my metacarpals applauding this concept. “BUT HOW ARE YOU TYPING???” Shut up!

You must go over to CollegeHumor THIS INSTANT so that you may see how to assemble DeLoreans, Light Sabers and Jurassic dinosaurs.

1. Becky says:

Hmmmmm….an infinite number of dowel rods/pegs?

Bet it’s still short one at completion.

2. Jonathan says:

I enjoy the broken Chameleon Circuit. And the infinity dowels.

3. Graham says:

B-b-b-but a TARDIS is grown, not built………

4. Deb says:

Oh, this is ALL kinds of AWESOME!
    Although why I, a quarter Swedish, can NEVER get those instructions figured out is BEYOND me…(yes, THAT is my only stumbling block with this particular kit)!

5. Brian says:

Damnit, Mr. Hardwick… Now there’s another series that I must obsessively watch eating hours of my life away : ). I started watching Dr. Who with this season premier, and it was bad-ass. Now I’m hooked, and yet another amazing program will be consuming DVR space. I guess it’s a pretty good problem to have. BTW, the new Web Soups are pretty great, good job! You and Jonah, it’s cool seeing him on the TV box.

6. kristen says:

Stetsons are cool.

7. moby says:

U know what he really is screwed If I’m in Hell
    Because he trusted the Evil pier.Who destroyed me .if he. Could of got me out & setteled our affairs & didn’t just to see how far. I would drop Well tor2him then.

8. Scott Anger says:

I have to take issue with the Delorean instructions. CollegHumor wanted me to log in to leave a comment so I’m dropping my 2 cents here.

That version, the one that flies, does not require Plutonium. all it needs is a Mr. Fusion to generate the 1.21 gigawatts to power the flux capacitor.

“Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need… roads”.

9. NegaScott says:

Bow ties are cool. :)

10. kerry says:

david tennant did reveal the TARDIS does come flat-packed, you know.

11. Rebekah says:

I just love that the little guy outside the ‘TJARDIIS ‘ is sporting a fez and a bow tie. It makes me very happy.