Saturday Night “Nerdist” on BBC America: JGL, Gillian Jacobs, More

nerdistbbcjgljacobsfinal2013Well, will ya look at that, it’s Saturday night already. Make it a good one with BBC America’s Supernatural Saturday lineup, with new episodes of Doctor Who (8/7c) and Orphan Black (9/8c) followed by The Nerdist (10/9c).

Tonight on The Nerdist, Joseph Gordon-Levitt talks about hitRECord and his new movie Don Jon, Community‘s Gillian Jacobs drops in, everyone plays a challenging game, Jonah and Matt go to the taxidermist in London with Arthur Darvill, and Paul Scheer and Rob Huebel offer some Comic-Con instructions. It’s all ready for you at 10/9c on BBC America, and on Sunday at 7/6c/4p (yeah, I know, 5p in Alberta and Saskatchewan, don’t wanna forget you guys) on Space in Canada. Hope you love it….

This Baby’s STRANGER THINGS and MAD MAX Cosplays Win Naptime

This Baby’s STRANGER THINGS and MAD MAX Cosplays Win Naptime

article
BBC Releases List of 100 Greatest Films of the Century

BBC Releases List of 100 Greatest Films of the Century

article
Here's the Best Ever Footage of a Live Giant Squid

Here's the Best Ever Footage of a Live Giant Squid

article

Comments

1. Gordon says:

Is it from the original Final Fantasy? Looks familiar to me

2. Pingfreud says:

Off-topic, but does anyone know the origin of the pixel-art dragon poster or painting on the left side of the set?

3. Pingfreud says:

Great episode – off-topic, but does anyone know the origin of the dragon poster behind and to the left (the host’s right) on the set? I’ve got a weakness for pixel art, and that is pretty freaking awesome.

4. Joe says:

I’m sure this episode was taped weeks ago right? I don’t think Paul Scheer would have gone for the San Diego Comic Con terrorist attack joke after Boston, nor would the audience have laughed as hard.

5. Drarry says:

I remember him on Roseanne as DJ’s friend George, who had a coin collection and annoyed Dan.

6. Alex says:

Joseph Gordon Levitt came on and I said, “I KNOW THAT GUY. I KNOW THAT GUY. Where do I know that guy?”
    I had just watched Dark Knight Rises with my dad, so apparently, that’s where I know that guy.

7. The new dark shadows would have been cool(maybe as an extra on a dvd(hint hint) but his time on 3rd Rock has been asked to death

8. Kevin Gill says:

I was surprised that there was no mention of Joseph Gordon Levitt’s career prior to 3rd Rock From the Sun – particularly his role in the New Dark Shadows in 1991