“Pete Holmes: Nice Try, the Devil” Airs Sunday Night 11/10c on Comedy Central

peteholmesspecial051213Hey, what are you watching Sunday night? No, AFTER that. At 11/10c. Here’s what you’ll be watching, in the U.S., at least: Pete Holmes: Nice Try, The Devil, our own You Made it Weird host Pete’s stand-up comedy special, from which the above bit is an excerpt.

As is this:

And this:

And this:

And a little interview about it:

Watch it and review it below…

Nerdist Super Bowl Eats: Settlers of Catan Nachos

Nerdist Super Bowl Eats: Settlers of Catan Nachos

article
Artists Re-Imagine STAR WARS in Some Spectacular Ways

Artists Re-Imagine STAR WARS in Some Spectacular Ways

article
Official VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER Logo Revealed (Exclusive)

Official VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER Logo Revealed (Exclusive)

article

Comments

1. three toes of fury says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i got my schedule mixed up and thought this was next week!

Blargh!

did anyone watch? how was it? duh…im sure it was laser-accuracy.
    any chance CC is re-showing it soon?? ARGGGH!

2. Ted says:

I’m already disappointed.

3. AUGUSTUS says:

Hello every one.

I need work from home jobs .please email me now.

If you have a business Deal, bank money transfer deal, office money transfer deal, company money transfer deal or any deal .email me.

Save mone in out side country or in another bank and no body will know. Email me

If you need VISA to travell anwhere in the world, email me now.

If you need care taker in your house, office , property, home, company, bank , shop. Email me.

Please i need your email, bad or good.i will reply to you and work it out fast.
    [email protected]

4. Mister Pamuck says:

Dang I missed it because I was listening to YMIW on my porch and smoking cigarettes for two hours. That podcast never ends! Looks great from the clips though. Will catch on the DVR yo!

5. vismund says:

haha the interview is great

6. Patty Marvel says:

Whoa! Has Petie Pants been working out? Lookin’ good there, Holmes-y!