Nerdist Podcast: Pat Healy and Sara Paxton
Pat Healy and Sara Paxton

Nerdist Podcast: Pat Healy and Sara Paxton

Pat Healy and Sara Paxton chat with Chris and Jonah about starting out in comedy, Sara having to use a typewriter all throughout high school, their different approaches to auditioning, and their new movie Cheap Thrills!

See Cheap Thrills today!

Comments

1. Jeff says:

Sara is the best. Also make sure to check her out in another SXSW-hit (romantic comedy) Love & Air Sex — bit.ly/loveandairsex

2. Emilia says:

This was a really good podcast – loved it. Also not trying to be mean but this was a lot more enjoyable then other episodes because there was no loud obnoxious laughter in the background from Kyle. I find it hard to listen to some of the other podcasts when he is constantly laughing very loudly all the time. When things are funny I get it but it’s all the time and so loud that it sounds like he’s doing it on purpose to be heard.

3. Colossus Prime says:

Maybe I missed something, but I could’ve sworn in the past when tattoo remove came up he mentioned Chloe was getting it done. Here he said, “my ex-girlfriend.” Normally I don’t get caught up in celebrity relationship stuff, but that caught me off guard. So am I just mixing up stories, did I miss a previous mention of a breakup, or is this news to all Nerdist fans?

4. Kevie (rhymes with Chevy) says:

I’m with you, Chris, on the whole “can’t handle believable horror” thing. I had trouble with the main antagonists of Inglorious Basterds and Pan’s Labyrinth because people could really be that way and they terrify me more than any monster.

5. John48221 says:

Really enjoyed the show especially since I am going through job search woes. Poor Sara! I guess no one thought of getting a computer without the internet so she should type her papers.

6. damocles74 says:

A thoroughly entertaining episode. These 2 are hilarious. Defintly checking out their work.

7. Joosh says:

I’m a bit behind on the podcast but I think I’ll skip right to this one. Loved these two in The Innkeepers (still on Netflix, FYI). They play well off each other.

8. ColinJ says:

Sara Paxton is the perfect woman. Straight up.

THE INNKEEPERS is a great movie, for anyone who hasn’t seen it. Paxton and Healy’s chemistry is (dare I say it) delightful.

9. Brian says:

Capetian America: “Who D’is B*#$h!” — I’d pay to see that.

10. Delightful was the appropriate word, Chris. This one was a great listen!