Nerdist Podcast: Pat Healy and Sara Paxton
Pat Healy and Sara Paxton

Nerdist Podcast: Pat Healy and Sara Paxton

Pat Healy and Sara Paxton chat with Chris and Jonah about starting out in comedy, Sara having to use a typewriter all throughout high school, their different approaches to auditioning, and their new movie Cheap Thrills!

See Cheap Thrills today!

New SUICIDE SQUAD Concept Art's Different Takes on Harley Quinn

New SUICIDE SQUAD Concept Art's Different Takes on Harley Quinn

article
Nerdist News

Nerdist News : The First Trailer for JUSTICE…

video
This POKÉMON GO Rarity Chart Tells Which Pokémon Are Likely to Appear Where

This POKÉMON GO Rarity Chart Tells Which Pokémon Are Likely to Appear Where

article

Comments

1. Jeff says:

Sara is the best. Also make sure to check her out in another SXSW-hit (romantic comedy) Love & Air Sex — bit.ly/loveandairsex

2. Emilia says:

This was a really good podcast – loved it. Also not trying to be mean but this was a lot more enjoyable then other episodes because there was no loud obnoxious laughter in the background from Kyle. I find it hard to listen to some of the other podcasts when he is constantly laughing very loudly all the time. When things are funny I get it but it’s all the time and so loud that it sounds like he’s doing it on purpose to be heard.

3. Colossus Prime says:

Maybe I missed something, but I could’ve sworn in the past when tattoo remove came up he mentioned Chloe was getting it done. Here he said, “my ex-girlfriend.” Normally I don’t get caught up in celebrity relationship stuff, but that caught me off guard. So am I just mixing up stories, did I miss a previous mention of a breakup, or is this news to all Nerdist fans?

4. Kevie (rhymes with Chevy) says:

I’m with you, Chris, on the whole “can’t handle believable horror” thing. I had trouble with the main antagonists of Inglorious Basterds and Pan’s Labyrinth because people could really be that way and they terrify me more than any monster.

5. John48221 says:

Really enjoyed the show especially since I am going through job search woes. Poor Sara! I guess no one thought of getting a computer without the internet so she should type her papers.

6. damocles74 says:

A thoroughly entertaining episode. These 2 are hilarious. Defintly checking out their work.

7. Joosh says:

I’m a bit behind on the podcast but I think I’ll skip right to this one. Loved these two in The Innkeepers (still on Netflix, FYI). They play well off each other.

8. ColinJ says:

Sara Paxton is the perfect woman. Straight up.

THE INNKEEPERS is a great movie, for anyone who hasn’t seen it. Paxton and Healy’s chemistry is (dare I say it) delightful.

9. Brian says:

Capetian America: “Who D’is B*#$h!” — I’d pay to see that.

10. Delightful was the appropriate word, Chris. This one was a great listen!