Live from Minneapolis with…

Nerdist Podcast: Live from Minneapolis with Tim Meadows!

Tim Meadows visits Minneapolis with us! There’s talk about Saturday Night Live and the inception of “The Ladies Man,” and special guest Doug Benson joins the show to help take some quemments! Recorded on March 30, 2012 at The Varsity Theater in Minneapolis.

Support the show by clicking on the banner and shopping at Amazon.com:

Comments

1. Patty Marvel says:

Wow. Amazing Chris brought up Chris Farley’s last appearance on “Politically Incorrect.” I used to watch that show religiously and remember Farley’s episode clearly because I too thought Farley looked…off. He’d obviously put on a lot of weight in a short span of time (his clothes were WAY too tight on him) and his behavior was concerning, as if he’d had too much caffeine and couldn’t really connect with the people and conversation around him. He died not long after that. It’s bad enough to see someone go to a bad place, worse when there’s not a damn friends and family can do about it.

2. therese says:

can’t you guys post the benson one too? pleeeeease? this was great, but putting up both would be even better!

3. Greg R says:

Matt is laughing like a hyena in this show. I love it! Great episode guys.

4. Annie says:

I’ve been waiting for this episode to air & I love it. Giggling to myself at some of the parts that didn’t make the cut (the 20 min long quemment, Tim Meadows leaving simply because he wanted to sleep, the man who took Tim’s place on stage). This episode is a great way to archive a memory, please do not stop taking the podcast on tour.
    Love from MSP!

5. Bill says:

Love Tim Meadows. So I’m seriously bummed out that this is a live podcast.

6. SouthernIstheNewNWord says:

You guys do know you have fans at the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center, which happens to be in Alabama.

7. Mistletoe says:

Dr. Beaman’s Office (Dr. Poop sketch) http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/crazy-doctors-office/1355098

For anyone that’s curious. Gotta love when they break.

8. Apple says:

Was this the first or second show? Meadows was in the second, but Doug was in the first unless he came back.

In which case… Awww, no first show? :(

9. John48221 says:

Let me get my courvoisier!

10. Sayla says:

It was recorded March 30th you guys, not the 20th. :)

11. kevin says:

Still can’t believe you remembered my name. Thanks for the shout out Chris!!