Ken Levine

Nerdist Podcast: Ken Levine

BioShock creator Ken Levine is on the Nerdist podcast! He sits down with Chris and Chloe to talk all things video games including their reactions to BioShock Infinite, how science and video games are related, and where they all think the future of video gaming is headed!

Check out the Irrational Games website and follow @IGLevine on Twitter!

Watch the BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds trailer and the BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea trailer!

SPOILER ALERT! This episode has shit tons of Bioshock: Infinite spoilers. Ye hath been warned!

1. Enoch says:

I think with the last bit of this interview, Ken was onto something, but I don’t think he realizes it.

Make an underlying engine of multiple profiles of people exhibiting natural behavior. Just half of what they did with Elizabeth would kick any game, or their next game, up a level that nobody has seen before.

Elizabeth’s nuances made it work. Replicate it.

2. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
    losing a few months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

3. ChrisPUT says:

I don’t remember the name of the characters (I haven’t played it yet) but was I the only one that came up with the thought “inter-dimensional glory hole”?

4. just mee says:

As always, a fabulous podcast. Chris, I’d adopt you but then I found out you’re not much younger than me 😉

Everyone please check out my son’s first video game review; he hopes to work for IGN someday!

5. Nathan George says:

*checked out spacedicks* OH GOD MY EYES!!!

6. Tillburg says:

Ahaha I had to come back after seeing Chris in the sneaky zebrah video. I love how you guys freaked out about this when you played more of the game. Doomed cosplay yet we still gotta wear it, it looks too good.

7. Jon says:

Just listened to this and I can’t find ANY reason why someone would complain about Chloe being in this podcast. She was good in it for a few reasons:
    1) She’s more of a gamer than Matt or Jonah and provided a voice for fans of the game.
    2) She was herself. She didn’t try to be funny or try to fill in for Jonah or Matt. She asked intelligent questions and added good insight.

Some people just hate when something is a little different from what they are used to. I wouldn’t mind if she was in more podcasts that dealt with video games. Just my opinion but this was a very enjoyable episode of the podcast.

8. Fatt Mira says:

Chloe aka skyfart is tolerable in really small doses. Just a quick hello and get back to Animal Crossing. Better yet Chris should giver her own podcast to bore people with.

9. s1yfox says:

@Tyler I also picked up on that. I’d probably be the same way as skydart..its Ken Freakin Levine! :O

10. StuartB says:

Let’s get Chris, Adam Sessler, and Ken Levine in a room together!

Heck, let’s just have Adam Sessler and Chris talk as fast as possible to each other for an hour and a half!