Katee Sackhoff

Nerdist Podcast: Katee Sackhoff

The hilarious and lovely Katee Sackhoff hangs out with Chris and Jonah to talk about her time on Battlestar Galactica, being a bad-ass chick on a motorcycle, and her role in the upcoming movie Riddick, in theaters Friday, September 6th!

Comments

1. Terrace Applebottom says:

You guys seriously need to get her back on!

2. Payton says:

Best episode ever

3. StuartB says:

Favorite podcast since Lauren Cohan!! This was great, thanks guys!

4. Rachael says:

is it just me, or did the podcast with Katee S get pulled off Itunes? I was in the middle of the interview, and between one day and the next, it was gone from my ipod and from the iTunes feed. I’ve searched for it, and it’s not there anymore. anyone else have this happen?

5. Dan says:

This was fantastic. I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. Next one needs to be a video podcast so we can check out all of her “space work.” Also, I demand that the podcast remain free even if you upgrade to video, unregardless of any increase in cost to you. Either way, more Sackhoff

6. jet says:

I’ve been listening to this podcast since its inception and this is easily one of the funniest and best episodes. Katee sackhoff is hilarious! I mss BSG!

7. Gene says:

I would listen to a Nerdist podcast with co-host Katee Sachoff on a weekly basis.

8. Aaron says:

I think this was the most laughter I’ve heard on a non-Kevin Smith podcast maybe ever.

9. Emily says:

She was hilarious! You should definitely bring her back soon. It sucks that the podcast went up a few days before all of the Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel rumors started floating around. That would have been something to talk about. Although Chickenflap and Dicknet were pretty great!

10. LordOberon says:

This was one of the best episodes in a long as time. Katee’s timing and jokes were so perfect, how the hell doesn’t she do comedy movies?