Nerdist Podcast: Alison Brie Returns!
Alison Brie returns!

Nerdist Podcast: Alison Brie Returns!

Alison Brie just can’t get enough of the Nerdist podcast! Alison talks to Chris and Jonah about Community and Mad Men, crazy puppet shows, and the roles women play in the entertainment industry!

Comments

1. J says:

You guys fucked up this interview :-)

2. Szikra Istvรกn says:

Alison was and is freaking amazing. I love Community and I love her.
    A very funny Nerdist episode indeed. :)

3. EWSentinel says:

I absolutely love her. And I mean that in a “hiding in a tree stalking her”, uncomfortably creepy way. It’s a good thing. Trust me. It worked for Marty McFly.

4. CPS says:

“MichaelPhone”? And his power is that he can make his voice really loud?

Sorry, Chris, but you’ve just described BANSHEE. FROM THE X-MEN.

…and you call yourself a ‘nerd’!

“PFAH,” I say! PFAH!!!!

5. Cherie L says:

You know it was a great show if my co-workers are giving me funny looks because I can’t hold back the laughter while listening to the show via earphones.

Would love to see show notes/links when you mention “have you seen….” could not find the David Byrne cover you were talking about…

6. Adrienne says:

Loved this episode! Alison is awesome.

7. mplee3 says:

It really sounded to me like Alison was trying to sing the Reggie Makes Music with Michael Cera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Kv293-SbM

8. Greg says:

Bruce Gutter needs to make an appearance on another podcast that often has characters on it. Too bad there’s not a podcast like that!

9. bendy says:

Alison is hilarious! First Lady of Nerdist, yo.

10. dk says:

The riffin’ and raffin’ had me laughin’ my face off! So many extra-great Nerdist eps lately. Alison is amazing.

K Ohle and The Indoor Kids is amazing too! I love you guys! Nerdist Industries penetrated my culture deep and hard.

11. Justin M says:

Is the cultural penetration model anatomically correct?

12. Starbrows says:

Alison Brie: She knows what’s for breakfast.

13. Tillburg says:

I wonder if you could call Mr. Coasterman from coaster to coaster. I hear the reception on the west coaster is awful.

14. Three Toes of Fury says:

15. Nichole says:

I am MICHAELPHONEEEEEEE

“All Sex All the Time” with Alison Brie = new podcast

16. Three Toes of Fury says:

@Anthony….loved your play on words…im running with it…

Alison stars in a movie directed by foot-fan quentin tarantino…..

Enjoy Your Brie Toe.

or perhaps a movie where Alison plays a down-on-her-luck mechanic trying to break into movies…

Enjoy Your Brie Tow.

or maybe a movie where she plays a soothsaying monk

Enjoy Your Brie Tao.

or a cameo appearance of her and fellow Community cast mates on the Simpsons.

Enjoy Your Brie doah!

Peace .n. Nerdist 4 Life
    3 brieToes of Fury

17. Ryan says:

This was great, seriously.

If you can, get either Joel or Donald back? Those were both really good, really old episodes and I would love to have you all catch up on the show.

18. Andrew says:

Alison actually was the first female guest on the TV show too. Unless you count the taped Lily Loveless segment earlier in the same episode.

19. Ted says:

I really want to like Allison Brie, but — to me — she always comes across as if she is trying WAY too hard to be likeable, which strikes me as a bit unbecoming. But, what do I know?

20. Alec says:

If Alison Brie is the nerdist Podcast Eve, does that makes Jonah and Matt the Podcast Cain and Podcast Abel?

21. baroquenj says:

Wouldn’t an after Mad Men show be called Talking Mad? Talking Dead, Talking Bad, and Talking Mad at (I mean with) Chris Hardwick.

22. Anthony says:

Enjoy your BrieTo? Damnit, now I got to try that combo, despite being lactose intolerant, just for the novelty.

23. ericmci says:

Perfect girlfriend- Probably.

But I have to say an episode without Bruce Gutter- seems kind of hollow now.

24. ericmci says:

Perfect girlfirend- Probably.

But I have to say an episode without Bruce Gutter- seems kind of hollow now.

25. Jake says:

Tell me this is a pattern, a glorious, pattern of the streets-ahead variety… The first Glover episode is one of my all time favorites and it would incredible to hear you guys talk after how his career as EXPLODED.

Also, I think we can finally start pestering you again, Chris: TEAM NERDIST vs TEAM COMMUNITY BOWLING PLEASE!

26. Nick says:

Wait, so Bruce Gutter has a secret identity? Or is Bruce Gutter Mr. Coasterman’s secret identity? He apparently also has access to some top secret technology. Who is this man? We must know more.

27. JetpackBlues says:

Does it count as a three-fer considering she was on the Nerdist TV show?

28. Vincent S says:

omg, omg, omg, omg, omg.

O_O she returns! Eh, it’s probably going to be okay. I won’t over hype this for myself and ruin it….

29. Jon Garcia says:

Atticus is right… get McHale and Glover back on ASAP. I love the back and forth between McHale and Chris… it’s like they are battling to see who the hardest working man in the business is. And Joel’s smartass remarks make Jonah seem tame by comparison.

30. ivan says:

From “Comedy, Drama, Internet” to “Comedy, Drama, Sexyness.”

31. Atticus says:

Aw yiss. Community hype! Now get Joel, Donald, Danny, and the others to come back! Please :)

32. John in Ohio says:

Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

33. alanso says:

Ugh, an interesting, funny and attractive female guest who is in a nerdy show??! I guess I’m going to have to find somewhere else on the internet to make my snide remarks, today.